Greetings from Jacksonville

Howdy! I'm a new member of the newsgroup but an "adolescent" in owning Studebakers: started in 1990 and have been a Lark fan ever since....it's what I could afford. BTW, Nollie Hinton says hello to John Poulos. And I like that new '64 on eBay, we gotta talk. That's it for now.

Reply to
Bob Coleman

John Poulos

Nollie just wants to convert JP .. Jeff (Stop laughing Calvin ) Rice

"Bob Coleman" wrote..

Reply to
Jeff Rice

It's probably the truth - he beats us all up with his bible all the time! But what a great guy. bob.c

Reply to
Bob Coleman

I know Nollie....(and I know the heathen JP)... That's why I wrote it .. (and I know the utility pole cable story...) Welcome to the zoo, Bob! Jeff

"Bob Coleman" wrote..

Reply to
Jeff Rice

I'm going to hell so I can be with friends.

Jeff Rice wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

Is he still driving that 2nd place... errr, 1st place Hawk?

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

So you are a member of the JC chapter of the SDC? Calvin (also in Jacksonville, sometimes....) Lowell

Reply to
oldcarfart

going to hell has it's bennies, I will meet a bunch of really interesting people and the bands will be GREAT!

Reply to
oldcarfart

"ask and you shall receive" he just asked in a way that was "different"

Reply to
oldcarfart

Say hi to Janice for me if I don't make it (:-)

-
Reply to
Alex Magdaleno

Reply to
Bob Coleman

Calvin: I think I've met you at one of the dinners, maybe at the Italian restaurant near Jax University? I've missed the last few meetings but will watch for you there. bob.c

Reply to
Bob Coleman

Howdy from South Georgia! Nollie's driving a late 80's Avanti ragtop? Last time I saw him, he was in an '02 Avanti or so. I still think he should've kept that '48 Commander ragtop. That thing was a beauty. And I'm sure he still has his 'prototype' 1926(?) or so coupe. But, he is Nollie, after all. He has a different collection of cars everytime you see him...

Matthew Burnette

Reply to
mbstude

don't look too hard as I did not relish having revival meetings mixed with my vehicle hobbies, unlike

, vacation gun camps or ministers ministering to mammary massage therapy or clerical pedophiles offering sacremetal protein confessional catering.

Reply to
oldcarfart

Hey Bob, Welcome to the group. I served, That is spent most of the

60's and 70's in Jax. Went to school at Fletcher then Englewood for awhile. Parents moved back to So.Ga.in 65. I went back down there in
  1. married the most beautiful on the beach, had 4 kids then she inherited land in Jeff Davis Co. Georgia! How lucky can one man get? Went back in 79 and bought my Hawk from a man on Old Plank rd. Still have friends and family there. NT
Reply to
nthornton