Another wrapper ?

I just listed this 2 door sedan Commander.

(I know, it 20 pounds heavier than the real Challenger wrapper.

Reply to
John Poulos

Howdy! I'm a new member of the newsgroup but an "adolescent" in owning Studebakers: started in 1990 and have been a Lark fan ever since....it's what I could afford. BTW, Nollie Hinton says hello to John Poulos. And I like that new '64 on eBay, we gotta talk. That's it for now.

Reply to
Bob Coleman

Reply to
John Poulos

Those wheels look great with stude stick-on emblems on the center caps and trim rings either in the orig. color or color matched to the car.

Reply to
oldcarfart

Who has the Stude "stick on" emblems? I bought some on eBay but somehow in my move last year they got lost..

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Stude international.

Reply to
blacklarkviii

Thank You Sir!

JT

(Who's gonna put 'em on some Lincoln alloy wheels...)

blacklarkviii Stude international.

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire