Happy Birthday Ted Harbit!

Happy Birthday Ted!!! You are a credit to the Studebaker family and the envy of the brand XXX people. Keep on making us proud.

Reply to
Jim Caldwell

Happy belated birthday Ted. Everyone has already said what I wanted to say. 'cept--- YOU'RE THE GREATEST!

Reply to
Jerry Forrester

Happy Birthday Ted. Many happy returns !!!

Regards- John Stine

46 M5 Pickup 63 Lark Custom Sedan

Reply to
m5pickup

Haappy birthday Ted, you are one of the true legends in SDC! Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

Thanks to all for the birthday wishes. Makes an old guy feel pretty good.

Rick, usually the strip rules will not let a passenger ride but if they will, bring a helmet and you get a ride in the CH.

Studedude: I hope you didn't mean what you said, quote, "don't know that I ever want to be as old as Ted . . ." Man, you gotta be close to

50 and you know how fast the time goes as you get older. I remember when I was 20 (yes, I can still remember that far back) I thought 50 was OLD! Now 80 doesn't seem nearly as old as it used to. So I want you to reconsider and will want to live way OLDER than me. You're too valuable to not want to, and DO IT.

I hope to go a few more years trying to keep from getting OLD as I AGE. Then, Rich, when I can't get around very good, I may try writing that book.

Thanks again to everyone. It was really appreciated.

Ted

Reply to
tedharbit

You are too kind, Ted!

Reply to
Dave Lester

Helmet no problem and I'll even wear some Depends to save your seats. It's a sanction track so the ride is most likely out but thanks for the offer. But I really do want to take some serious pictures of the Chicken Hawk and Stude Tomato. Look forward to seeing you in Omaha.

Reply to
Rick Courtier

Now there is something I don't want to see.... Rick in a brainbucket wearing Depends (outside his pants)...

Jeff (With a big goofy smile on his face...) Rice

"Rick Courtier" wrote...

***
Reply to
Jeff Rice

And I'm sure that such devices would be in blushing pink...

JT

Jeff Rice wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire