Hemi sedan on ebay

The guy paid $26,500 for this 55 sedan at Barrett Jackson, now on ebay. Barrett J. link

3523 ebay

John Poulos

I'm wondering why he wants to be rid of it so quickly. He surely isn't going to sell it at a profit on evilBay - it isn't the right kind of auction, and of course we all know he paid too much to begin with.

Reply to
zoombot

"Limited storage space" my butt! If he can afford to go and be stupid at BJ, then he can afford a place to park it.

"John Poulos" wrote..

--

Reply to
Jeff Rice

I believe a lot of BJ sales are from people who want to be seen, heard, and noticed. Reality sets in after you get the vehicle home. BJ is pure TV entertainment, not much reality. My opinon.

Reply to
Paul Brewington

Isn't "Hot August Nights" an BJ production? A local woman got the bidding fever and they egged her on...and the excitement of the moment got the best of her....she paid over $8K for a mediocre Stude pickup about 4 years ago. She was so disgusted with it after spending another $3K on it locally just to get it running, that she finally gave up her dream of driving it and gave it to her son to hot rod. I haven't heard form her in over 2 years so I'm not sure what or where the truck is now. She was heart-broken but realized it was her own inexperience and lack of knowledge...along with a boyfriend that was full of BS telling her it was a GREAT deal!

Bob (live and learn)

Paul Brew> I believe a lot of BJ sales are from people who want to be seen,

Reply to
Bigbob62