Golden Hawk at Barrett Jackson

"1&In_LotNumberd0

The guy sure loves his decals, one of many things incorrect on the car. I recall when I sold my show Golden Hawk for 26K years back, a few News Groupers suggested it was a "fake bidding", and it was a much nicer car. Barrett Jackson is to ebay, what ebay is to typical Studebaker buyers, different levels of perceived value.

Reply to
John Poulos

Michael - Roseland FL

$56,100

Michael - Roseland FL wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

You worry too much about whining, self-important, insignificant people, all I worry about is if they are gonna slide me some tongue when they kiss my boney white ass.

Reply to
oldcarfart