Hi and Glad to be back!

Hello everyone, it's been a long while since I've spent any time with you and the group. I'm hoping to be able to do so in the near future now that I once again have contact!

I'm wondering if, while I've been out of touch, if anyone has gone forward with production of new, finned brake drums for the '57 Golden Hawks. Could you please let me know if that item has become available again? I'm enjoying reading the posts and will certainly try to add any information when I can.

The snow is melting around here so............. Happy Motoring!

SmoothHawk

Reply to
Smooth Hawk

Welcome back. I haven't heard anything about Repro drums.

Reply to
Alex Magdaleno

Front or rear drums? If front I am assuming you are speaking of 11 inches?

Reply to
Paul Villforth

I believe Jim Turner was doing this.

Reply to