Hollander manuals O.T.

Any reason why you added this:

On Apr-12-04 at 07:04:10 PDT, seller added the following information:

offerpts 1394342 This vehicle is being sold for parts only and is not operational or street legal. Therefore, upon purchase, it will need to be either towed or trailered. eBay encourages its members to learn about their state laws governing vehicle sales prior to the sale or purchase of a vehicle."

Reply to
61hawk

Ebay requirement for legal reasons I believe...

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Even if you're just selling manuals and reference material? I hope nobody takes the Index book out and tries to drive it on the street.

Lee

Reply to
61hawk

Reply to