How rare? 1956 Pelham wagon

These is currently one for sale in New Zealand (1 of 3 imported, has right-hand drive) two-tone V8 manual (missing the V8)

Jim Bartley on PEI

Reply to
George

Extremely rare, in right hand drive configuration. I wonder how much it would cost to get this thing shipped to Texas?

Bo

Reply to
64daytonaht

Wern't Pelham's all 6's? I had a 57 and it was a six... and I'm REALLY sorry I let that one go!

Jeff DeWitt

George wrote:

Reply to
Jeff DeWitt

May have been imported from Australia, not N.A.

Karl

Reply to
midlant