How to make an enemy

Decades ago, I was at a GSA auction. They were getting rid of many cars, inlcuding early 1960s Lark station wagon. I really didn't need any more Studies at that time, but...

I went and signed out the keys and started the statiinary look over. It idled roughly. I saw that two sparkplug wires were wrong and repositioned them so it ran smoothly. Then. I looked up and saw a man giving me a really hateful look,

I returned the keys.made a low bid and walked away.I t was only then that I figured out the nasty look!I

Reply to
Karl Haas

Switching plug wires is a common trick at auctions.

After they car is sold the buyer points out the car does not run and asks for a price adjustment.

Reply to
Mike

that was you?!?!

(kidd> Decades ago, I was at a GSA auction. They were getting rid of many

Reply to
Rob Stokes