International Meet

ANYONE coming to the International next week in Springfield that has a LOT of ignition and door locks that they would like to sell?

I need PARTS.. cheap is good-I dont charge a lot for these, but could replenish my stock as pickings are very bad around here.

If you do, post back here and we can get in contact as far as details...

Mucho Thanks. Shiva

--Shiva--

Reply to
me