it's a beautiful saturday

in So. Ga. and I'll drive the cruiser again today. JUST LIKE YESTERDAY!

David Miller

Reply to
So. Ga. Cruiser

Yes, springtime is great. Will be in the low 80's today which will make it perfect for doing some roof work on my sheds.

Might even change out the defroster motor in the '55 Prez as well.

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Great day in North Carolina too!

After our normal Saturday breakfast at the cafeteria in town, I finally got the Jeep washed. Took a load of trash and grass clippings to the dump.

Then.......worked on my Champ truck all afternoon!! (rust repair.......making good progress, actually made some somewhat complicated pieces that fit like they should)

Paul

Reply to
r1lark