Just sit in the sun and see what happens.

The CO of a small ship was on complined to the MH3 (and always will be) about some sort of problem. He suggested that the skipper sit in the sun to see if that helped. (It didn't). Following the same theory, the CDR was a bit cranky last week, so I parked it in the sun for a few days after getting home from the car museum. Lo and behold, it now starts easily after the three-day rest and I can even get it into 1st and reverse - something I couldn't do before without switching off engine and moving the underhood linkage by hand.

Maybe Smitty (the HM3) had the right idea. I guess he was a Doctor of Motors

Reply to
Karl Haas