Lark trailer hitch

Has anyone tried one of these on a Lark? It seems to offer a lot of options. Reese #37152

8Njim

That link didn't work... Whatever, don't do some silly CASO hitch, do it right...you don't want to see your boat or utility trailer sliding backwards in the rear view... I have a real live Lark light duty Draw Tite hitch that I could copy if needed. Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

Sure didn't... "1955" led to nowhere fast!

Don'tcha luv how bad some websites are?

JT

Studebaker George wrote:

Reply to