Lookin' fer..

1542005 drag link/reach rod. I just put in my last used one that is half decent...and it's not THAT good. The "usual suspects" have no new ones. I am checking into having some new ones made, but in the meanwhile if anyone has a new one let me know. Studebaker George
Reply to
Studebaker George

I have good used ones.

Reply to
Barry

Barry, I'm hoping that one of the crew at Stephen Allen's will find me a new one at York, but if they can't I will take you up on that. At least the one that I just put on isn't making any knocking noises (boy did that drive me even nuttier than I already am) like the old one. Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

Hey George,whats that fit????

Reply to
Champ TruckingCompny
57-8 V8 Hawk manual steering 59-63 Hawks manual steer> Hey George,whats that fit????
Reply to
Studebaker George