lost the manual need torque specshead bolts OHV 6

Well, I got clever and put the shop manual in a very safe place..............

Anybody have the torque specs for head bolts on 62 lark 6 cyl OHV?

Mark (Duh) Dunning

Reply to
Mark Dunning

Shop manual specs: 46-50 Ft.Lbs. I've used 55-60 in the past. Lacking any other specific procedure, tighten in three increments, like 30-40-50. Start in the middle and work outwards in an increasing larger circular pattern.

Reply to
Dwain G.