Magazines Wanted

I'm looking for:

"The Engine Snatchers" by Bob Dearborn True (magazine) Automotive Yearbook 1953

"MI Tests the Studillac" Tom McCahill Mechanix Illustrated November

1953

"How To Make A Studillac" by Bob Fendell Road and Track December

1953

"Studebaker with A Cadillac engine" by Wilbur Shaw Popular Science July 1953

If anyone has any or all of these, I would greatly appreciate it if you could scan and email it to me.

Matthew

Reply to
mbstude