I'm looking for the pictures of B230F with electroventylator

Hallow! I've got problems with my visco in B230F engione in my Volvo 740 - 1988. I want to change visco-ventylator to electorventylator. I know that in Volvo

940 with B230F engine,sometimes hasn't visco, but electorvent. I'm looking same picutres with B230F and electorvent. The Visco is loud,and some power of engine is loose, because of Visco. I think, that electro-vent is better idea, then standart visco clutch.
Reply to
sq1euo

Hi Jared, I have just completed this action with my 945 Turbodiesel and it is quite straightforward if you do it in the right way. If it will help I can send a copy of the article I have written for the "Technical Driver" magazine of the Volvo Owners Club (UK). You may need to modify the radiator to take a thermal switch in the right hand side of the radiator near the top if your radiator does not already have the facility. I used the radiator on it's cowling bracket from a 960 complete with dual relay. If you would like the article I will include wiring details and inside control switch wiring. Look forward to hearing from you, my e-mail is snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com

All the best, Peter.

700/900/90 Register Keeper, Volvo Owners Club (UK).
Reply to
Peter K L Milnes