NC, Va, Tenn, SC, --- going to South Bend?

I'm trying to work out the delivery of some parts from Jerry Forrester (3-bumpers, 2-radiators). He's going to South Bend, but won't be coming anywhere near NC on his route. Is there anyone within 250 miles of Winston-Salem, that may be able to bring them home- and I'll retrieve them next week?

Ray.

Reply to
Studeman