off to Abilene

I am leaving today (Tues) for Abilene to get 3- 54 C&K bodies I bought there. This will be the first real long haul since I rebuilt the 6.9 engine & got the truck back together. I left on Sun., but turned around after only

75 mi. when the compresser clutch bearing crapped out. It is 2 d**n hot to go across Texas in Aug w/ no a/c. If it makes the trip OK, then I will trust it to Omaha & SD.

-- Barry'd in Studes

58 Packard Hawk 40 President 39 Coupe Exp. 59 DeLuxe 1/2 tn. 56 Packard "400"
Reply to
Barry

Good luck and let me know what happened...

JT

Barry wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire