Lark Front fenders

Does anyone know of a source for fiberglass front fenders? Or steel for that matter.

Reply to
lare911

What year ?? 64-66 are available NOS, early in glass, hard to find in steel.

lare911 wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

John Poulos wrote:

As JDP said...you neglected to mention the year?!

Rodnrace makes very nice fiberglass parts.

Mike

Reply to
Mike

One side 59-60 are available from SASCO, check out at

KF

lare911 wrote:

Reply to
Kent Fedor

Kent, they are gone.

Kent Fedor wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

Nice, but pricey, and the crating & shipping are really outa site. I did not see any listing for Lark fenders on their site.

-- Barry'd in Studes

58 Packard Hawk 40 President 39 Coupe Exp. 59 DeLuxe 1/2 tn. 56 Packard "400"
Reply to
Barry

Dan Webber may still have the Lark fiberglass fenders. I think they are for the early cars, but can be modded to work for a 61-63 (or do I have that backwards?)

nate

Barry wrote:

Reply to
Nate Nagel

I have 3 web sites

these people are unknown to me personally but have come up in old web searches I made. search the old posts here,there have been comments on some of the work available. good luck,Rich

Reply to
am not r2

I have a pair of fiberglass for '61, '62, and '63

Ted

Reply to
tedharbit