Omaha Chapter cars

Here is a link to some of the cars the the Husker Chapter members own and was at the International Meet:

I still neet to put a few more member cars on here yet.

Reply to
Rick Courtier

itraseecab

Had TB (Tired Butt) once I got back and just wanted to sleep for days. I'm just starting to get back into the swing of things.

Studelag is worst then Jetlag. . . And I'm still on Omaha time. . .keep it up long enough and Daylight saving time will kick back out and I'll just stay on that time.

Reply to
Rick Courtier

Remember that Daylight Savings Time ends on Sunday, Oct 29th....so you won't be on THAT one for very long either!

Rick Courtier wrote:

Reply to
Bigbob62