OT: Chevy Truck Progress

Here's what we got done this weekend on my truck. Ray is planning on finishing repairing a couple small areas in the floor. The cab will get primed and the lower half will get POR-15 and fiberglass mat where needed. I think he's also planning on filling the gas filler hole since we'll be using saddle tanks with regular gas doors patched into the bed side.

Speaking of POR-15... anybody know what caused the huge spike in price? Quarts are now $40.75 and the going price for a gallon is $130, but was able to find a vendor on E-Bay selling it for $105.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

Transtar60

Lee My son and I just got done filling that hole on his 65. after we primed it, while wet, we could see that the contour was different on that side than on the other. In order to make it flatter for the rubber grommet, the squared off the corner a bit. Looks a little angular. We may redo the corner a bit.

Reply to
ALEX M.