fuel filters

Saw a post on the forums and that reminded me of this...

I have a very nice inline fuel filter that I believe is correct for a '56 Golden Hawk, and also most of another (I have the housing, "stone," and bowl but am missing the bail and spring) does anyone need it? Would be interested in a trade for similar filter for a R1/R2 (with the return fitting on the housing)

nate

Reply to
N8N