OT City touring

Short item on the local news about a 3-wheel side-by-side seating scooter with GPS and a speaker system. You just drive along "any downtown street" (no freeway) and you are given a talk about the area around you. This being San Diego, the roof was down (or nonexistant.) Would be more fun and probably cheaper than a two-way taxi, for those who know where they're going. (I wonder if the GPS could have a "how do I get to" option?)

Have to check it out.

Karl

Reply to
midlant