OT: eBay listing question for frequent sellers

I just listed a (non-Stude) vehicle for sale, and went through the eBay Motors required screens to do so. When I was done, the title I assumed would show up at the top of the listing window actually appeared down in the "Seller's Description" section.

The searchable title used at the top was simply year, make, and model, and I could see no way to alter it.

I see other listings with far more than year/make/model in their listing title ...so what did I do wrong?

Wayne

Reply to
WayneC

Woops, never mind, when I do a search of vehicles, the title I wanted DOES show up on the list of vehicles found, so all is well.

Wayne

Reply to
WayneC