trash or treasure-ebay listing 110042580622,packards for sale,and some studes

Anyone near broken arrow Oklahoma? This guy has a bunch of cars for sale,includeing a 58 original Golden Hawk. I was kind of interested in his 46 Lincoln streetrod ,thought an asking price of 16 k was reasonablel for a car that was done over a year ago. However you can see it through the window of the packard. The paint looks kind of dull for a one year paint job. The owner of the packard,and lincoln is 90, fell off a bike he was trying to ride and broke his neck. The guy on the listing bought the cars from him. Trash or treasure?

regards,Sheldon

Reply to
shel_elias

I think it was a 46 or 47 Lincoln that Bette Davis drove in the movie, "What Ever Happened to Baby Jane". Just my thinking, but I think the coupe next to the Lincoln would make a much nicer and easier to drive street rod. It would probably be worth more too than the Lincoln.

Reply to
bob m

you mean Broken Bow, or Broken Arrow?? Jim

Reply to
jimandkathiekrise

I think that is a 41 not a 36. He is also lying about the mileage. I wouldn't trust him without inspecting anything he is selling.

Reply to
Alex Magdaleno

The ebay listing says Broken Bow.

Reply to