OT--------- WAY OT World has gone crazy!!!

The wife and I were talking about taking the grandkids to Disney World, but that has all changed after reading what's on the following link.......

They should rename it DAISY WORLD

Reply to
Ron Butts

Unless you intend to crash the gay wedding, I don't see the issue. It's the same with the Disney "Gay Days", I avoid those too.

R> The wife and I were talking about taking the grandkids to Disney World, but

Reply to
John Poulos

A friend of mine made the mistake of taking his family down there on "gay week". He said that Disney World turned into Homo-Hedonism World. They complained, Disney offered them an alternate week reservation (they don't live anywhere near Disney World), they called American Express, disputed the credit card charges, left and went to the beach. I don't expect them going back anytime soon.

"Daddy, why is Goofy wrestling with Mickey?"

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

I heard that they were going to put in two new rides.... "The Limp Wrist Twist" and The Light in the Loafers Loop" and they have one on the drawing board called "Pulling a Train".

Reply to
Ron Butts

Alex must not have his radar on... I expected him to have chimed in by now.

Lee

link.......

Lee Aanderud

Why should he? I didn't once mention "Pedro".

link.......

Ron Butts

I thought John handled it well. Like he says, don't go if it bothers you. I do fell sorry for the couple who went at the wrong time though. Just be thankful you weren't born gay and live an let live.

link.......

Alex Magdaleno

link.......

John Poulos

Sometimes you guys just disgust me....

You seem to have no tolerance for anything that doesn't fit your ideals of 'normal'.

It's really a simple solution...if you don't like it, don't attend. Even the Southern Baptists lifted their ban on attendance a couple of years ago. The fact that you guys are apparently more homophobic than the church I was raised in says volumes about your lack of tolerance.

Same thing goes for your lack of tolerance for people who stray from your idea of 'normal' in their cars. If you don't like it, don't build yours like that...but you don't have to slam those that do things differently.

Get off your soapbox and get a life.

Bob

link.......

Bigbob62

Can you still smoke on Disney Property? THAT would be a deal breaker if you can't. Who cares if it's Gay Day.

BG

Reply to
Bill Glass

link.......

>>> They should rename it DAISY WORLD>

Reply to
Pat Drnec

Found on the net:

"Disney has chosen to restrict smoking in OUTDOOR areas of their theme parks. The "Designated" smoking areas are few and far between, difficult to find, and poorly marked. We did eventually find a few of them, they are small green square pipes. "

Bill Glass wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

I did a little research, and what I found on the web is pretty scary. I had no idea of the level of organization.

THE GAY AGENDA

I know that many of you have heard Pat Robertson, Jerry Falwell and others speak of the "Homosexual Agenda," but no one has ever seen a copy of it. Well, I have finally obtained a copy directly from the Head Homosexual. It follows below:

6:00 am Gym 8:00 am Breakfast (oatmeal and egg whites) 9:00 am Hair appointment 10:00 am Shopping 12:00 PM Brunch

2:00 PM

1) Assume complete control of the U.S. Federal, State and Local Governments as well as all other national governments, 2) Recruit all straight youngsters to our debauched lifestyle, 3) Destroy all healthy heterosexual marriages, 4) Replace all school counselors in grades K-12 with agents of Colombian and Jamaican drug cartels, 5) Establish planetary chain of h*mo breeding gulags where over-medicated imprisoned straight women are turned into artificially impregnated baby factories to produce prepubescent love slaves for our devotedly pederastic gay leadership, 6) bulldoze all houses of worship, and 7) Secure total control of the INTERNET and all mass media for the exclusive use of child pornographers.

2:30 PM Get forty winks of beauty rest to prevent facial wrinkles from stress of world conquest

4:00 PM Cocktails 6:00 PM Light Dinner (soup, salad, with Chardonnay) 8:00 PM Theater 11:00 PM Bed (du jour)

R> The wife and I were talking about taking the grandkids to Disney World, but

Reply to
Pat Drnec

See.......... that makes me angry, upset and not wanting to go. Maybe they might have a "smokers day".?

BG

Reply to
Bill Glass

Maybe a gay smokers day, and we could walk around holding hands, smoking and singing show tunes.

Bill Glass wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

No, "we" couldn't.

Reply to
Dave's Place

Was there once about 20 years ago.Didnt see anything that made me want to go back.No kids so I dont have that burden/expectation.When the gays start holding parties in junkyards I'll worry.

Bob(curmudgeon)40 p.s. spent all day in a salvage yard.26F temp with a 15-20 mph breeze...now thats livin' right!

Reply to
Bob

It could happen. Just wait long enough and there will surely be a run on Subaru junkyard parts ..

"Bob" wrote...

Reply to
Jeff Rice

link.......