OT--------- WAY OT World has gone crazy!!!

BTW Pat, how are things in West Hollywood these days?

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

Yup, it has already happened. Know a guy in Ontario, has four Subarus, including two convertibles (!), which he rebuilds. Can't get him interested in Studebakers, and I'm not interested in learning about the "gay S&M lifestyle". But, he is handy with a wrench.

Jim Bartley on PEI never say never...oh wait, in this case, yes I will say "never"

Reply to
George

This is GREAT......

Pat Drnec wrote:

link.......

New Approach

I get a feeling that "someone" added the 2:00 scheduled items... the rest is a pretty generic stereotype, then you run into the liberal conspiracy brick wall at 2:00. That is a pretty productive 30 minutes. It just appears to me to be a doctored comment.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud