OT-Yuengling Black and Tan WANTED!!!!

Anyone coming to the international meet have room to bring a devoted dark beer drinker a case of Black and Tan???? I have ca$h for you. Thanks in advance!!!

Reply to
ChampTruckingCompany

My Aunt and Uncle are coming down here in a few weeks and Mom asked what they wanted to drink. Well my uncle said he drinks a Pennsylvania beer that we wouldn't be able to get here. I was talking to Mom about their visit and she mentioned this but couldn't remember the name of the beer. I said that I bet we did have it locally and was it Yuengling? The look on her face was priceless, that's what it was.

We went to the local "Whole Foods" and they had something like four different flavors of the stuff.

Thanks guys!

Jeff DeWitt (stick> Anyone coming to the international meet have room to bring a

Reply to
Jeff DeWitt