OT-Yuengling Black and Tan WANTED!!!!

Anyone coming to the international meet have room to bring a devoted dark beer drinker a case of Black and Tan???? I have ca$h for you. Thanks in advance!!!

Reply to
ChampTruckingCompany

I think I can get that here. where will you be staying. I will be at the host hotel. I have a relitives in Hobart In. that I bring the lager out to. what is a few cases more. I have a full size ford van. Your beer will travel in air cond. comfort. find me.Rich La Torre. Email me off the group and I will give you my cell. Speaking of beer... ping Jeff Rice!!!. could you email me please? Thanks. ich

Reply to
am not r2

I'll just be happy to grab another case of Old Style while in SB. Barry (Champagne taste in cars, not beer)

Reply to
Barry