Parmer Studebaker

A few years ago I bought a steering gear box and and a number of other parts from these folks who used to advertise regularly in Turning Wheels. I noticed that their ad is no longer there and wondered if they were still in business. The service was excellent and items were always well wrapped. There was also something nice in someone answering the phone in a very Midwestern accent 'Parmer Studebaker" when you called.

Thanks

Colin

Reply to
Colin Jack

replying to Colin Jack, Chip6789 wrote: I know this was years ago. But Parmer studebaker will be returning back to business. After careful consideration after my grandfathers heath. He has decided to finally pass on his knowledge to me and teach me to run the business. I?m very honored and excited to do it as I?ve wanted to since I was a teenager. Please pass this on. Feel free to email me at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
Chip6789