part wanted

After working on Brian's car I realized that there's something I'm missing for my own 56J - anyone have the little toothed things that go behind the window on an early (53-61) K-body? Also need one of the headliner bows, the metal part, for a 56 Golden or Silver Hawk.

If you gots, drop me a line, thanks.

nate

Reply to
Nathan Nagel

-- JP/Maryland Studebaker On the Net

Avanti II (Cheap Avanti)70 Avanti II Supercharged64 R1 Hawk Powershift/AC(Md)63 R2 4 speed Daytona HT(Md.keeper)63 Avanti R3 clone(Md.keeper)

Reply to
John Poulos

Sorry - meant Sky Hawk. AFAIK the only models that have the parts I need are the two K-bodies made in '56. Better? :)

nate

Reply to
Nathan Nagel