Persistent Swede

I got another call and an email today from the Swede trying to buy my

38 Commander. I am just now getting the car sorted to where I can start enjoying it and this guy is wanting it...although he has never seen it either in pics or in person. I figure if he wants it bad enough then he will have to pay me VERY dearly for it. These cars come up on ebay from time to time, but I doubt they are in the condition mine is in nor have they had the work done on them that mine has had. I figure to toss out a rediculous price to him and if he bites, then away it goes and I start either working on my rat rod or buy an Avanti or a 50-51 Commander Starlight and have money left over to mess with whatever I buy. I REALLY don't want to sell the car....but if he gives me twenty grand.... If anyone out there has a 38 to sell him let me know and I will pass along his email since my silly price will most likely not be acceptable to him. Studebaker George
Reply to
Studebaker George

mbstude

Yeah Matthew, I kind of like it too! I doubt the guy will even bite on my price, but I have gotten a couple emails telling me to ask more than twenty, so I will. The car is IMHO worth ten tops, (comments guys?) but It would be hard to find another so original and without ANY rust. Like I said, if he really wants it he will have to dig REAL DEEP and I doubt he will. Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George