Got some snow today.

The roads were really bad so I took the 4wd truck to work. The roads will likely be even worse tomorrow. But no need to worry. I have it covered. :-)

Shag

what sucks the most is the garden was still yeilding roman lettuce and spinach, but I'm sure its gone after this snow fall.

Reply to
Kafertoys

We got about a Foot here in Oslo last Sunday, makes a bit of a mess here in the city. It's been above freezing since yesterday so it is slowly melting away. I should have taken some pictures, allot of backaches going around from shoveling out their cars. When the plow goes by it packs your car in solid, if you are the first or last car on the block it is even worse, you are talking serious shoveling time!

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg

Any one way streets to park on? Maybe parking on the Left side of the street will make driving out of your spot easier since most plow trucks push the snow to their right by default! ;-)

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1

george taylor

We've only had about 1/2 inch so far this year. Could use the moisture.

Randy

Reply to
rjmacres

I'm in NC.

Reply to
Shag

On Jan 23, 2:37=EF=BF=BDpm, Shag wrote: .

60* here today and gone is the snow :o), Hope its the last we see this year 8o).
Reply to
Kafertoys

If you could go get yourself killed in an avalanche, that would be awesome.

Reply to
ryan68bug

We got power back on last night. YES !!! Power company had told a neighbor earlier in the day that it would be at least another week.

Sun is out and I've been out chainsawing for a few hours so it's break time. I have 4 or more large trees across our fences and across the road. Hopefully I will get down there and get started on those later today. Right now I'm still trying to get the drive cleared off and trees cut off the truck and trailers.

Going to take weeks to clean up at our place but at least we have power and water again so I'm happy.

Randy

Reply to
rjmacres