Photo request

I need high resolution photo of Studebaker Car & Truck engines not installed into cars or trucks. . .just sitting on an engine stand with all the labels and air cleaners etc. on them. I want Stock photo but will also take custom Studebakers engines too. All 6 & 8 & V8 engines. . . this photo will be used for future Shirts Designs so I will also need you permission to use these photo too. All help is appreciated! Also I will take engine that are finished and sitting onto the Studebaker frames too. . .Remember High Resolution only!

Reply to
Rick Courtier