Ping Robert Kapteyn

Robert, I emailed you about some parts. Please let me know what you have (if any) and also if you will be in South Bend. Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

George I will try to get to South Bend. I am having health problems and have not been able to keep up. I have two swap spaces outside and I have a white cube van with Illinois plates. Bob

Reply to
RBK.