Power Steering Pump Belt

What would the next size smaller be than the Gates 7380 11A0965 belt? This is the belt off my power steering pump and it's got a little play in it and there's no more room for tightening.

Anybody else feel a little nervous about those two rubber hoses underneath the oil filter base? I replaced them a couple years ago before the Charlotte Int'l Meet but the replacements I got also looked like they were original Studebaker hoses (40 year old rubber).

Lee (gettin' ready for Tri-State)

Reply to
Lee Aanderud
7380 is a 38 inch belt if it's numbered like Dayco, the next size down might be a 7375 (37 1/2 inch)

Lee Aanderud wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos