1947 _ oil lines

Help,

I sent my 226 commander engine in to have it machined and bored -20 +30. Everything is great except they put a plug in where the oil retun fitting was. ( there are 3 plugs in the left side of the block ) It was the one thing I did not document as the fitting would tell me where to hook up to. And I can not remember where the lines from the filter go. The manual (1947 - 1950) does not show where on the block the inlet or outlet goes.

thanks in advance;

Ernie

Reply to
Ernie