Quick Steer Arms Testimonial

Today I installed a set of quick steer arms on my 62 Daytona that has the manual saginaw steering box. Before installing the arms I had 5 turns lock to lock, now I have 3 1/3 turns.... great improvement plus no noticable effort in turning the wheel sitting still or at a very low speed. Love it!!! Gonna order another set for the 59 Super Lark!!!!

Reply to
Ron Butts

What kind of and size tires are you running? Studebaker George (also an owner of a 62 manual steering Daytona)

Reply to
Studebaker George

I'm running Goodyear Integrity 215 70 R15 tires on 6 in Cragar SS mags.

Reply to
Ron Butts