R-2 cruiser on ebay

Hey guys, most of you have seen it by now, but I have regretfully put my R-2 cruiser on ebay. The auction ends on sunday night and may be the last chance to buy a R-2 4 speed cruiser for some time as so far this the only registered on the jet thrust roster. This car is in amazing shape and ready to drive ANYWHERE. Thanks Tom

Reply to
Tom