Retirement Plan - OT

If you had purchased $1000.00 of Nortel stock one year ago, it would now be worth $49.00.

With Enron, you would have had $16.50 left of the original $1000.00.

With WorldCom, you would have had less than $5.00 left.

With Delta Air Lines stock you would have $49.00 left.

But, if you had purchased $1,000.00 worth of beer one year ago, drank all the beer, then turned in the cans for the REFUND, You would have had $214.00.

Based on the above, the best current investment advice is to drink heavily and recycle.

Reply to
Bigbob62

I have been successful at everything BUT retirement, new venture kicks off in 9+ hours, I am excited as hell !!!!

Reply to
oldcarfart