Rhienbeck NY Custom Auto Show

September 16th I went to the Rhienbeck NY Cusom Auto Show.

The first car a saw was a ruff 58 Packard non-Hawk Hardtop. It was all there but ruff. The drivers side rear tial light trim was corroded though.

There was one slightly customized 60 Lark. Nice but needed a new grille.

There was 3 or 4 non Studebaker engined 53/ 54 Coupes/Hardtop.

One 54 Coupe had a large front oval air filtered engine cover with a S on it but you couldn't see the engine.

There was a 54 President non-Speedster Hardtop that was in pretty fair condition.

I didn't ralize there were no stock cars so didn't stay long.

Geno

64 R2 Avanti 64 Daytona Convertible
Reply to
jeep4cyl

No Presidents in 1954, and especially no 54 Speedsters.

Reply to
Transtar60