Yet another one

It may be just me, but these '60's customs Studes seem to bo everywhere! Aside from the front end treatment, I like this one.

Matthew

Reply to
mbstude

oldcarfart

A lot of people have tried to inprove on the original but I haven't seen one that looks better than Studebaker did it. Even the Dandury Mint 57 Golden Hawk didn't look right. The roof line on it was more like the 58 Hardtops. But chopped, it didn't look right.

Geno

64 R2 Avanti 64 Daytona Convertible
Reply to
jeep4cyl