Cop in my yard

I decided to pull the 52 Starliner in the garage today and it started OK even though it's in the 20's, and had been sitting a few months, but it was backfiring like mad until it warmed up. The next thing I knew I had a cop pull up to my garage investigating "shots fired". Once he saw what had happened, he wished me a nice day and left. JP/Maryland Studebaker On the Net

My Ebay items:
Wagonaire

64 Daytona HT 64 Commander 2 dr 63 R2 4 speed GT Hawk 63 Avanti R1 63 Daytona convert 63 Lark 2 door 63 Lark 2 door #2 62 Lark 2 door 62 Daytona HT/ 4 speed 60 Hawk 60 Lark Hardtop 59 3E truck 52 Starlight 52 Starliner 51 Commander
Reply to
John Poulos

Studebaker George

About to have a inventory reduction sale on a few projects.

Studebaker George wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

Have you forgotten the collectors greed of thirty thirty?

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter