Salt2Salt Spring Update

I started updating our website again with all the stuff we done so far this spring -- including the trip to South Bend for the swap meet. There's lots of pictures. We had a great time out there and ran into a lot of old friends and, as always, had a great time. We've already started working on the new engine we brought back (more about that in the next update, though) and we'll be on the salt in August.

Let me know if I spelled anyone's name wrong or anything!

Bob

Reply to
BobWaitz

Great report, Bob.