Great Stude weekend

Yesterday I was looking at some Studes a guy had sitting around and mentioned I was looking for a 245.We opened the hood on a Stude school bus and there sat one.Grabbed the belt and fan and it still turned over even after sitting for about 20 years.Engine for my CE has been purchased! Getting that sucker out of there will be the interesting part...parked next to a swamp.Let the games(and bloodletting)begin

Bob40

Reply to
Bob

What kinda condition is the school bus in?? Mossy oak and green stuff colored???

Reply to
Transtar60

I'll see if I can take a pic when I'm removing the engine.

Bob40

Reply to
Bob

Even though April 9 is a sad day in the South, it was a great weekend, with perfect Spring weather to cheer us up, and we had a good time on the annual Spring driving tour which was to Tyler Texas this weekend. We toured the famous Tyler Rose Garden & Museum, the Brookshire Wildlife Museum, etc. My

58 Commander sedan make the trip A-OK, but guzzled more than its share of fuel at 2.67/gal. That Holly needs to come off until gas gets a little cheaper.

I also plan to use a 245 6 w/ a milled head in my CE if I ever get to it.

-- Barry'd in Studes

58 Packard Hawk 40 President 39 Coupe Exp. 59 DeLuxe 1/2 tn. 56 Packard "400" 58 Commander
Reply to
Barry

April 9th? is that the day white people lost the right to hang other than white people without trial?

Reply to
oldcarfart

When did Jesse Jackson start driving Studebakers?

Reply to
61hawk

When he saw one on TV. Where a TV camera goes, so Jesse goes...

wrote...

Reply to
Jeff Rice

ROFLMAO!

Reply to
Joshua Tkachuck

Why you would have to go there when my post was about our Spring Tour, I do not know. What I do know is that most of the so-called lynchings of blacks began as a result of the crime spree that began after they were set free, when carpet bagger authorities & black officials refused to enforce the law. I wonder how many of the millions of white people who have been robbed, raped, & murdered by blacks since then up to the present were given fair trials prior to being attacked? Je$$e Jack$on should be happy. BH

Reply to
Barry