South Bend Hotels

The preferred hotels listed in TW are sold out now except for The Quality Inn-University Area which is pretty runned down and nasty. I would avoid it.

There is a new Holiday Inn Express just down the atreet from the Quality Inn which is very nice but is in the $129 range. They still had vacancy as of yesterday. It's only 1-1/2 years old and not listed in the AAA Guide yet. Glad I discovered it while driving down Dixie Hwy.

TonyO