South Central Zone meet, Next weekend

Don't forget, the South Central Zone meet will be at the Holiday Inn in Tulsa. The Holiday inn is located at the intersection of I-244, and Garnett road in Tulsa. Judging will start Saturday , about 10:30. Saturday registration will be from 8 am till 11AM. We generally have about 30-40 cars show up, and a few really nice Packards as well.

Just a nice easy going and friendly meet. Stop by and say hello if you get a chance.

Jim

Reply to
jimandkathiekrise

Always a fun meet, especialy when the NGers show up.

Bob Whiten Wagonmaster

Wagonmaster