Spring Zone in Tulsa.

Hey, please remember the spring zone meet in Tulsa, the weekend of April

28th.

It will be at the intersection of I-44 and Yale Ave in Tulsa, at the Holiday Inn Select.

The construction at this intersection is complete, making it easy to access the hotel.

If you need any more info, please email me off the NG. Thanks Jim Krise.

Reply to
jimandkathiekrise

Just a reminder, this is a "NO FEE" event for vendors..

We are hoping to make this event into a "swap meet (almost) " by encouraging vendors to display.

Jim

Reply to
jimandkathiekrise