Stillwater Oklahoma salvage yard

Read about the closing of a yard in Stillwater Oklahoma. An old time large salvage yard in closing out in Oklahoma. They have cars back to the 30's. I think he has about 1800 cars and trucks over 30 acres. He's having a sale before he crushes. $400 for any car, truck, or convertible.The sale is from May 1st to May

14th. Location is Hauf Auto Supply 3miles south of Stillwater on US 177.Phone number is 405-372-1585 Are there any Studes there? I dont know but perhaps someone local would be interested in looking

Bob40

Reply to
Bob

Ossifer Dave, please pick up the white courtesy phone...

nate

Reply to
N8N

Not a Stude left on the place. :-(

Dave Lester

Reply to
Dave's Place www.davesplaceinc

Might have saved someone a fruitless trip - thanks for chiming in, Dave!

Reply to
zoombot

Any Crosleys? Anything else unusual? Hudsons, kaisers, jeeps, Packards, imports?

Gord Richmond

Reply to
Gordon Richmond

Could be... there is still alot of scrap iron there:

But, what has not been picked apart has been subject to the elements for many, many years. I will drive through and take a look, it's only four miles up the road from me.